Pages

Wednesday 23 September 2009

*MIXTAPE ALERT* The Best of Riot Grrrl- part 1


This was going to happen sooner or later since Riot Grrrl was the main reason I started this blog. I made this list a while ago on another social networking site, under the same name. I went back to it recently after not going there for a while and realised there were quite a few things I loved. I will be uploading different things from that site over the next couple of weeks.

For now enjoy the first part of my Riot Grrrl mix, more to come later x.x.x.

Best of Riot Grrrl- part 1 tracklisting:
Bikini Kill- Suck My Left One
Bratmobile- Soapy
Huggy Bear- No Sleep
Excuse 17- Watchmaker
Emily's Sassy Lime- Mr Moneybag$
Bikini Kill- Rebel Girl
Cold Cold Hearts- Broken Teeth
Bratmobile- The Real Janelle
Cadallaca- The Trouble With Public Places
Heavens To Betsy- Get Out Of My Head
Heavens To Betsy- Monsters
Hole- Teenage Whore


No comments:

Post a Comment