Pages

Sunday 4 October 2009

We're Not Like Other Girls...


This is a music blog, but I love zines, and the people who put so much time and effort into making them, and this seems like a really good idea that I think you guys would love.

A one off zine is being created called I'm not like other girls.

The zine creator, Phillipa from
Rebel Grrl Zines says:
" What I want women and girls to do is to complete the
sentence, 'I'm not like other girls because...'"
A zine will be made of the responses which will make pretty good reading. I really want to post the PJ Harvey line "I'm not like other girls, you can't straighten my curls" but I'm not sure everyone will get it.

To contribute email your response to mailto:toincurable.hippie@googlemail.com

For more information
click here.

1 comment:

  1. this is awesome. i'm going to do this if it's not too late.

    :)

    ReplyDelete