Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2010

The Kathleen Hanna Project

Yes it's the documentary that we've all been waiting for, a documentary on riot grrrl icon and feminist Kathleen Hanna is finally being made by Sini Anderson, co-founder of the spoken word performance group Sister Spit.

We've waited a long time for this but we may have to hold out a bit longer as Sini sent out a letter via Facebook asking for donations to pay for the expensive equipment needed to make the documentary.

If I had a million pounds I would give it all to them, well I would pay off my student debts and buy myself a flat first, because I think this film is so vitally needed.

Spread the word as it would be a shame if this never saw the light of day.

For more information: Facebook.com/TheKathleenHannaProject

No comments:

Post a Comment